The BlazePod app requires internet connection to access all of its features. This is necessary to allow for a streamlined experience throughout the app. However, you can still access your favorites and saved activities in the Training Hub without internet connection.
Articles in this section
- How to update your Pods
- BlazePod App Manual
- How to Share Your Activities
- How do I favorite an activity & where are my favorites?
- How do I filter my searches?
- How can I search for activities?
- Can I use BlazePod without internet?
- Can I export my analytics?
- Which iOS and Android versions does the BlazePod app support?
- Why can’t I find a specific activity in my training field?