It is possible to work with multiple players in various ways. As long as you have the correct number of Pods in use, you can split the activity into multiple Pod stations, or you can add players to a specific activity. We are constantly expanding the system's capabilities, and the possible ways of setup are endless.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to get in contact with other BlazePod trainers? Is there a BlazePod community?
- Why can’t I find a specific activity in my training field?
- Can I go straight into using my Pods with my clients?
- Can I embed BlazePod into a circuit session with other stations that do not involve BlazePod?
- What type of training is BlazePod?
- What are custom activities?
- What are the predefined BlazePod activities?
- What are BlazePod activities?
- Can I personalize some exercises?
- Can I set it up so that the Pods can work separately instead of together?