You can! You can even add multiple profiles to your account to keep track of these other players. To do so, navigate to the "Settings" tab, and then tap on "Manage players". From there you can create new profiles for your various clients or players to keep them separate from your own.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to get in contact with other BlazePod trainers? Is there a BlazePod community?
- Why can’t I find a specific activity in my training field?
- Can I go straight into using my Pods with my clients?
- Can I embed BlazePod into a circuit session with other stations that do not involve BlazePod?
- What type of training is BlazePod?
- What are custom activities?
- What are the predefined BlazePod activities?
- Can I personalize some exercises?
- Can I set it up so that the Pods can work separately instead of together?
- Can one monitoring device track multiple players simultaneously?