Our Pods follow the IP65 standard (splash-proof). This means that they can handle light rain or wet grass, but don’t drop them into a pool or submerge them completely in water.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn out the Pod lights ?
- What type of surface is best to use for the Pods?
- Do I need a phone and a Bluetooth connection to use BlazePod?
- How long is the battery life?
- Are the Pods motion sensitive (proximity sensor) or only touch activated?
- How do I use the straps?
- How do I use the suction cup?
- What is the BlazePod adaptor and how do I use it?
- How do I charge my Pods?
- How far away can my mobile device be from the Pods?