You can split the Pods into Pod stations in order to run the same activity in more than one station at the same time. In the future you will be able to have more than one Pod station, with each working different activities at the same time.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to get in contact with other BlazePod trainers? Is there a BlazePod community?
- Why can’t I find a specific activity in my training field?
- Can I go straight into using my Pods with my clients?
- Can I embed BlazePod into a circuit session with other stations that do not involve BlazePod?
- What type of training is BlazePod?
- What are custom activities?
- What are the predefined BlazePod activities?
- Can I personalize some exercises?
- Can I set it up so that the Pods can work separately instead of together?
- Can one monitoring device track multiple players simultaneously?