Absolutely! You can create your own activity by tapping on the plus icon on the top of the screen in the Training Hub. You then can set parameters for the activity you wish to make. To save your newly created activity, tap on the "Save to my activities" button on the third page when finalizing. You can save up to 10 activities at a time to enjoy at your leisure.
Articles in this section
- How to update your Pods
- BlazePod App Manual
- How to Share Your Activities
- How do I favorite an activity & where are my favorites?
- How do I filter my searches?
- How can I search for activities?
- Can I use BlazePod without internet?
- Can I export my analytics?
- Which iOS and Android versions does the BlazePod app support?
- Why can’t I find a specific activity in my training field?