The Pod’s are tap sensitive, tapping them will turn off the light and continue your activity. There’s also an additional setting you can use, timeout, which the lights will turn off as defined by the user’s time limit. You can additionally use both hit/timeout (whichever one happens first) in your activities.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn out the Pod lights ?
- What type of surface is best to use for the Pods?
- Do I need a phone and a Bluetooth connection to use BlazePod?
- How long is the battery life?
- Are the Pods motion sensitive (proximity sensor) or only touch activated?
- How do I use the straps?
- How do I use the suction cup?
- What is the BlazePod adaptor and how do I use it?
- How do I charge my Pods?
- How far away can my mobile device be from the Pods?