The Pod’s are tap sensitive, tapping them will turn off the light and continue your activity. There’s also an additional setting you can use, timeout, which the lights will turn off as defined by the user’s time limit. You can additionally use both hit/timeout (whichever one happens first) in your activities.
Articles in this section
- Can I go straight into using my Pods with my clients?
- How to embed BlazePod as part of a circuit session
- What type of training is BlazePod?
- What are the predefined BlazePod activities?
- What type of surface is best to use for the Pods?
- Are the Pods motion sensitive (proximity sensor) or only touch activated?
- How do I charge my Pods?
- Are the Pods waterproof?