If your Pods aren't reacting to touch, kindly attempt the following to fix it:
- Make sure you are tapping the Pod firmly: they're extremely durable, really hit it!
- Confirm your settings are on "Hit" and not "Timeout".
- Fully exit the app.
- Turn off your Bluetooth on your device.
- Restart your device.
- Turn Bluetooth back on and try with the Pod again.
If the above steps did not work, please follow the instructions below to shut down your Pod:
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be able to use your Pod until you place it back on the charger to re-activate it; make sure the charger is with you when you shut it down.
- Navigate to the Pod connection screen (top right hand corner of the app).
- Find the Pod that's causing the issue and long tap (up to 10 seconds) on it.
- This will open a "Pod information" screen. Here, please tap on "shut down Pod".
- Place the Pod back on the charger and it should wake up good as new!
If the steps above do not fix your issue, kindly email us at email@example.com and our team will happily help you out.